Wednesday, May 9, 2007

it's official

so it's official... i am going to the philippines. not that it wasn't official before but now i have a visa, i have taken out some mad cash for traveling and i am actually going in a little over a week. dear lord, what am i getting myself into?

i have been given a bit more information about where i will be working for my spell in manila. the organization is called community and family services international and their website is www.cfsi.ph/p_phil , check it out if you are interested. all i can say at this point in time is WOW... such good, great, wonderful work they do. i will be my honor to part of the CFSI family for 11 short weeks.

oh and i will be graduating on saturday- YEAH!! not so much yeah for the ceremony part of things but a definite YEAH for getting to see my family for 2 or so days. the word on the street is i will be getting a digital camera for a graduation present so prepare yourself for some pictures... ;)

hmmmm... well that is me. until next time.

blessings...

3 comments:

wellwithothers said...

Yay!!! Congratulations and all that jazz. My classes end tomorrow, so I'm in that mad blur that you just ended.

The site looks good - thanks for helping us keep up with you.
Regina

Anonymous said...

Hay, if you want some contacts in Manila let me know. I have plenty and it takes forever to get around that city. also for a little background you can check my Philippine.... uploads on my blog gstoltzfus.blogspot.com. Gene genestoltz@yahoo.com

John and Bethany said...

Well, hello there. You can check out our blog too, when you're bored. Have fun. I will be checking this blog to see what's up with you PP!