Wednesday, May 2, 2007

i'm done

so i'm done... i'm done... oh did i mention I AM DONE!! i have attended my final class, completed my last paper and emailed in my final exam and, let me tell you, it feels darn good. now my focus will shift to preparing for my philippines adventure which will commence in 2 weeks. 2 weeks.... geez!

these days i find myself wondering where i am headed in life... what will the next few months or years look like.... what does my path look like... am i making the correct decisions...what if i am not... is my place in dc or another location on this globe? wow okay let's just stop there. see i have been out of academic commission for just over a day and already my brain is speeding ahead.

goal for tomorrow: enjoy the time off, get the minimal tasks completed and otherwise just be. hmmmm...sounds like a recipe for paradise.

blessings...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't read your blog. In fact, I mostly cannot read. Someone is writing this for me right now.....Anywho, the mamma in that picture is HOTTT!!!